Gas Service Plan
Regular maintenance, cleaning, and servicing will keep your existing gas heating system operating at its peak energy efficiency and safety. A poorly functioning system means more than just a cold home — it can be dangerous. Gas leaks and poor ventilation are problems you don’t want to face. These dangers can be avoided with a Gas Service Plan.
Tune-up & Inspection
- Clean and check gas burners; making any necessary adjustments for safety and comfort.
- Check gas valve and thermocouple for safe and proper operation.
- Clean ignition and pilot assembly for better efficiency and operation.
- Clean and check thermostat and calibration.
- Clean vent system and monitor flue for proper draft conditions.
- Inspect chimney base and clean.
- Lubricate all blower assemblies, check blower belts and motors to extend equipment reliability.
- Inspect all controls for proper cycling and any conditions that may exist.
- Check and replace air filter, if necessary, for proper air flow and operation.
- Check and tighten all electrical connections to avoid unnecessary interruptions of heat.
Option: Coverage for Hot Water Heater
- Tune-up must be performed with annual inspection.
Contact Long Energy
Toll Free: 888-880-8966
Client Portal Login
2880 Curry Rd Schenectady, NY 12303
27 Railroad Ave Ghent NY 12075
Energy Savings Plan
For Premium and Deluxe Savings & Protection Plans, fill out the form and Long Energy will make sure you have the very best in services!